What You’ll Get
Internet Essentials includes:
- 25/3 Mbps Internet service for just $9.95 a month plus tax.
- New customers may be eligible for two months free if they apply by May 13, 2020.
- No activation fees and no equipment rental fees.
- Option to purchase a computer for just $149.99 plus tax.
- Access to free Internet training online, in print, and in person.
- A Wireless Gateway, delivering in-home WiFi at no additional cost.
- Access to 40 one-hour sessions of Xfinity WiFi Hotspots every 30 days.
How to Apply
It’s easy to get affordable high-speed Internet at home with Internet Essentials from Comcast. Just follow four simple steps:
Step 1: Qualify
You may qualify for Internet Essentials if you:
- Are eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI and others.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet service is available.
- Are not an existing Xfinity Internet customer and have not subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days.
- Have no outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old. Families with outstanding debt that’s more than one year old may still be eligible.*
*Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, households with outstanding debt owed to Comcast may be eligible for Internet Essentials. We are waiving this qualification if you are approved by May 13, 2020. After May 13, standard eligibility rules apply.
Step 2: Submit Your Application Online
Signing up is easy and fast from your mobile device. Visit apply.internetessentials.com to submit your application today.
Step 3: Get Approved
We’ll review your completed application and let you know through text message, email, or regular mail if you are approved. If we need documentation, the fastest way to submit is to take a picture with your phone and upload it directly in the application.
Step 4: Get Online
If approved, you could have a home Internet connection in five to seven business days. Use the step-by-step guide included with your Internet equipment to set up your service.