How do I get the money for my fundraiser?
I did some fundraising for a few years at my daughter’s school, one of our fundraisers was a Pancake Breakfast. I was reading the back of the package and found out if you go to krusteaz.com/our-story/krusteaz-gives-back you can download a rebate form to get 50% back of the purchase price of Krusteaz Pancake Mix.
You can buy the big 10lb bags at Costco, save your receipts and the UPC from the bags, submit the form and they will reimburse your organization 50% of the purchase price of the pancake mix up to $100, it does have to be a legitimate fundraiser so you will have to include a flier and some details about your event.
How it turned out for our fundraiser:
Here’s more of our frugal and money saving posts that you might like:
- 25 Mother’s Day Gifts Under $25
- 5 Drugstore Makeup Products You Should Avoid
- Our Featured Woman-Owned Business of the Week
- Upcycled items Repurposed into Sewing Storage
- Ground Turkey for 6 Meals $1.66 per Meal