We love to help small businesses, especially if its a Woman-Owned Business. March is National Women’s History Month!
Meet Carolyn, she is a Certified Teacher and Dyslexia Tutor, Educational Consultant and SOI Practitioner. She is the owner of Building Thriving Minds.
Building Thriving Minds, LLC
Provides literacy support for students and their families by offering online tutoring using a structured literacy approach to teach the structure of the English language. Through the use of an explicit, systematic and cumulative Orton-Gillingham approach, along with morphology and brain-strengthening activities students can become successful students.
Building Thriving Minds, LLC offers one-on-one tutoring sessions based on diagnostic and prescriptive assessments to determine the best educational plan moving forward.
- Sessions can be scheduled from 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Minimum of two 50-minute sessions each week.
- Quiet classroom in my home-learning center, centrally located in Missoula, MT
- Since Spring, 2020 all sessions are conducted online via Zoom due to CoVid-19.
- Keeps communication open between teachers and parents.